This is a 2 day program that will help you develop your photographic style for wedding photography and capturing images that you can use for your portfolio, website or blog etc. This is a very much hands on program where the instructor will discuss the various points of discussion and demonstrate with objects or models, you will then be able to shoot the same set-up with your camera or create you own variation.
Items such as a bridal dress, shoes rings as well as professional models will be provided and coupled with the amazing surroundings of Robert Denholm House, you will take away some stunning shots for your portfolio..
Day 1. Morning Session:
* Discussion of Wedding Photography styles
* How to plan to photograph for the wedding day
* Camera setting for different moment
* The unmissable shot
* Shooting for the album
* How to photograph group photo and natural photos
Day 1. Afternoon Session,
* Location Shoot with the bride
* Bridal Preparations – The Dress etc.
* Bridal Portraits
Day 2. Morning Session, Location Shoot with Bride and Groom
* Working with natural light
* Finding the right background
* Posing – Bride and Groom Portraits
* Working in low light
Day 2 Afternoon Session - Creating an Album
* Adobe Lightroom overview (RAW workflow) (2 hours)
* Creating the Album